Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go up to £65m for Mahrez in this window because he'll cost £30m MORE in the summer!
A fantastic player who is an obvious fit in a Pep team, keeps the ball and can be devastating on the break. I'd play him just behind the striker.

If we play 3 at the back he'll fit in.

Chuck Mangala and Adiobario (sp) on loan for free as well.

Make it happen City!

All day long, gets his fullback square on and twists him inside out then the coolness to find a man
He will be a great player for us if we get him
Play him in front of sterling or Bernardo on the right?
Not for me.
Bernardo growing in to that position more and more.
The right side of our attack seems like last place we need strengthening.
I'm guessing pep wants him to rotate with Sane.
I like Mahrez he's a good player.
Not sure we need him though.
I'm a little underwhelmed by it.

ok , i dont think its worth paying 50mil+ for a player we dont need and you do, so lets leave it at that
I’ve no issue with you thinking we don’t need him nor that he’s over priced.

I just said saying that he not fit to lace Sane’s boots is a little harsh. Mahrez has fantastic stats in a far poorer team and has ad a great last three years.

Nothing to lose, he's a provlen effective attacker at this level and should only prosper further in our system.

But I doubt highly he'll be allowed to leave this window unless the offer is another 20m or so. Leicester have no time to replace and know the likes of Liverpool will be monitoring with their hard earned istree cash.

Plus, have a feeling looking at our last accounts and deals since, we may have had to offer a deal with payments delayed until summer, maybe higher payments if we win more with him onboard. Just can't see how we're financing in this period otherwise. Or maybe we think this is our best shot yet at CL glory and it's worth the extra outlay.

Absolutely, great chance for him to get a bit more game time and push his development. A mix of Bernardo, sterling, Diaz for a few weeks till Jesus is back is surely enough. Mahrez is 29 and been average for the last 2 seasons. Goes against everything we are doing in the transfer market.
Mahrez is 26, the same age as De Bruyne so I don't know which player you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.