Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve no issue with you thinking we don’t need him nor that he’s over priced.

I just said saying that he not fit to lace Sane’s boots is a little harsh. Mahrez has fantastic stats in a far poorer team and has ad a great last three years.
thats my opinion, am i not allowed that

Why do I keep seeing Bernado mentioned?

Bernado is NOT a winger. Neither is Diaz. Neither is Foden. Neither is Zinchenko.

We currently have TWO fit senior players for THREE attacking positions. Sane offered our only width on the left with Mendy being out. Sanchez would have been perfect, but that hasn't happened. Mahrez will fit our system perfectly, occupying full backs and moving into the CF position with Walker providing the width on the right, and Sterling doing Sane's job on the left.

Speaking too much sense for this thread mate.

Why can so many people not see this is NOT because of Sane. It might have tipped the time scale a bit. But Mahrez is instead of Sanchez not because one player is injured. He was being considered when Sane was 100% fit.

We did not just bid for Sanchez because of an injury. As soon as that deal went south we started considering who we would go for next and likely had considered Mahrez ages ago as an alternative.

Probably might have waited to the Summer had Sane's injury not happened. But likely would have happened at some stage.

Can't see it happening for two reasons.
City probably won't pay beyond £60million and Leicester won't sanction it below £75million.
Also, there's close to no time for them to get an adequate replacement in.

Got 2 years left on his contract, refused to sign a new one. I’m actually surprised he hasn’t been snapped up before now, quality player, imagine what Pep could do with this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.