Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always open to selling, just on their terms.

They know both sides don't have the luxury of time to play the game of bluff.

It would appear the poster from Leicester was correct, it has come down to Mahrez camp throwing themselves on the mercy of the owner.

Let's hope he's not as ruthless as Thaksin!

If it's a no go, is it too late for Fred?

No chance persuading Shakhtar?

Surely if this don't go threw...he's going on the Injury list till the end of the season....no way is he going to turn up for them again

All fine in theory but what if we get an injury next game and the one after ? The ability to splash out 50/70m on an instant replacement is now gone, the kids good enough then ?
Like i said you can't really have a squad of 25 world class players due to the fact that they will all want to play more games than we could give them at some point.
I would rather have a couple of quality kids get some game time, I am sure a team as strong as ours can cope with the addition of one youth player and in that scenario it is better for the kid than that half youth and half stiffs effort we have tried in the league cup games sometimes in the past.
I agree with your point that youngsters need to be integrated into a strong team. Not one where we have made six or seven changes. Still think with us playing 60 odd games per season that a squad with 22 potential starters can be accommodated with good rotation. Still room for 2 or 3 kids. At the moment we need cover at wing, left back, defensive midfield, goalkeeper. That’s without taking into account injuries.

I realise that those who deal with transfers won't exactly be distracted by our match tonight but you'd think this would have to move relatively quickly from now with just 10 hours left, if it's to happen.

It seems the smaller clubs are inflating the transfer market , they can’t really demand huge fees like £70m-£90m for players then cry they can’t compete !! £30m for Jonny Evans !! The fee asked for Troy Deeney ?

They are the ones taking the piss not us

How much did Everton pay Swansea for that Spurs flop again, Sigurdsson?

£45m?

Good post... I was starting to feel a little anxious about the jibes from all quarters... some of the more honest fans say they wish they were in this position.. most hate us..

Having read your comments I am more energised to give it to the fuckers on Twatter
I say fook what United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea think. They're all pumping £50m+ on players like there is no tomorrow so they can't say anything.

Always open to selling, just on their terms.

They know both sides don't have the luxury of time to play the game of bluff.

It would appear the poster from Leicester was correct, it has come down to Mahrez camp throwing themselves on the mercy of the owner.

Let's hope he's not as ruthless as Thaksin!

Cheers Tolmie.

Do you have any idea why we might have shown genuine interest so late in the window as I find it hard to comprehend we would have shown no interest if Leroy and Gab were available for selection today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.