Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was a steel at that price. We may even go a buy him back at £50m

We have a chance, a bigger chance than last night.

Kia and Kamel were waiting to speak directly to the owners last night, the personal touch is now seemingly done.

If we do come up another £10m he's ours.

Leicester will deal at £70m

If this is legit then I can see it happening. 70 million in today's market for a 26 year old player of his quality seems fair enough. Due to our injuries we need him and he is still a great addition and option when everybody is fit. We were going to pay 60 million for Sanchez who is almost 30.

We have a chance, a bigger chance than last night.

Kia and Kamel were waiting to speak directly to the owners last night, the personal touch is now seemingly done.

If we do come up another £10m he's ours.

Leicester will deal at £70m

How confident are you Tolmie ?? I just can't see City going any higher than 60m based on previous Transfers..

Yep. There's a decent Leicester poster on here, Jim White is still a know-fuck-all tosser, City are inflating the transfer market, and our current spending is on a par with the whole US defense budget......

It seems the smaller clubs are inflating the transfer market , they can’t really demand huge fees like £70m-£90m for players then cry they can’t compete !! £30m for Jonny Evans !! The fee asked for Troy Deeney ?

They are the ones taking the piss not us

so if this and Fred goes through who misses out on the CL squad... My guess is YaYA and Zinchenko (depending on Mendy) and we have one association trained spot left I think. Is Wiltshire a replacement for Gundagon who we may have to sell in summer to deal with FFP2.0

It will help next year if Gunn is our number 2.

It seems the smaller clubs are inflating the transfer market , they can’t really demand huge fees like £70m-£90m for players then cry they can’t compete !! £30m for Jonny Evans !! The fee asked for Troy Deeney ?

They are the ones taking the piss not us
Troy Deeney...??? Who the fuck is paying money for him?

£70m for Mahrez?

The Neymar deal has fucked up transfer prices.

Can see us offering £62-65 plus add ons.

What's 8m in scheme of things though,pay the fucking 70 and get him in I say,don't want this falling flat at 10.58 tonight on way home from match,get it done this afternoon ffs.

P/S - - Put petrol up a penny a litre tomorrow Sheikh Mansour,sorted then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.