Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booed for wanting to move to the best team in the country? A club that matches him ambition. Bit small time to boo a man that only wants to progress his career.
A fanbase that uses them clappy things week in, week out very capable of small time :)

Some right flappers in here we have got more then enough to win the league, 12 points clear for ffs.

We could have the form of arsenal this season and still likely win the league.

Do not understand our decision to leave this so late. Especially after Sanchez in the summer. Bewildering.

I think the handling of this is not great and needs one big autopsy. It comes across as opportunism and belief that by urging the player to cause mayhem we could save £30 million and look clever.

Now we look like amateurs that have devastated a player.

And left us in a mess regarding options for the next 2 months.

Very odd unless things come out we do not yet know.

What makes you say that??...

Mahrez and his missus have agitated for the move and will be left red faced and morale at Leicester won't be good after this.

Tbh I think he has to go now. All I'm saying is don't be too surprised if the City phone rings on this one.

No, we think we might get a reasonable bid that gives us time to get a replacement. Not someone lowballing us for less than they paid for a defender and trying to ditch unwanted players onto us with no time for a replacement!

Nobody was really expecting £90m, but you couldn't even stump up more than £55m by the sounds of it.
Couldn't, more like wouldn't !

Anyway good luck lads, sorry we couldn't get a mutually beneficial deal.

Hope you win the lot this year so I can laugh my balls of at all the fake Man U fans.

Those games aren't exactly title deciders.

Basel wouldnt get us out of the UCL
We would beat Arsenal to the cup
We are playing Chelsea at home so worse scenario a draw
We might lose to the arse away they always turn it up. But thats just 3 points. So we would still be in a very good position.

As for the front 3. Kdb can always go back to the right, he used to thrive there under the charming man. Raz goes to the left. Kun upfront. Dave behind kun. Gundo and dinho as the cm and dm its not all bad tbh.
The Arse beat us in the semi last season

Those games aren't exactly title deciders.

Basel wouldnt get us out of the UCL
We would beat Arsenal to the cup
We are playing Chelsea at home so worse scenario a draw
We might lose to the arse away they always turn it up. But thats just 3 points. So we would still be in a very good position.

As for the front 3. Kdb can always go back to the right, he used to thrive there under the charming man. Raz goes to the left. Kun upfront. Dave behind kun. Gundo and dinho as the cm and dm its not all bad tbh.

Exactly . . . I'd be more nervous if Ota got crocked without Laporte here and we had to rely on Vinnie to stay healthy or Mangala to suddenly become good or pull Fernadinho out of the holding mid role, where he has been amazing . . .or if Fernandinho got hurt at all. His health is more important that anyone's on the side right now IMO.

No, we think we might get a reasonable bid that gives us time to get a replacement. Not someone lowballing us for less than they paid for a defender and trying to ditch unwanted players onto us with no time for a replacement!

Nobody was really expecting £90m, but you couldn't even stump up more than £55m by the sounds of it.
apparently 60-65 was the highest offer. prefectly reasonable considering how much he cost you and the fact he'd handed in a transfer request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.