Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the various reasons behind it, to not get anybody in this window in attack is a poor showing from us. We went In to the season light on numbers in that area because Arsenal fucked us around, to not have multiple options come January suggests somebody hasn't done their job properly.

They've left Pep woefully short on numbers, weve only got 2 injuries in that area and we're down to the bare bones, it's not a question of the quality of those remaining options, it sheer numbers and the amount of games we've got coming up, it's surely going to take its toll and show in the coming weeks.

Despite Mahrez doing his bit to force a move, I can't see us going back in for him in the summer now, was a now or never situation Imo.

apparently 60-65 was the highest offer. prefectly reasonable considering how much he cost you and the fact he'd handed in a transfer request.

What they paid for him is irrelevant. It's not one team's job to unearth a bargain and then pass on the saving to another club that wants to buy him at a later date.

Mahrez and his missus have agitated for the move and will be left red faced and morale at Leicester won't be good after this.

Tbh I think he has to go now. All I'm saying is don't be too surprised if the City phone rings on this one.

Hmm.. not sure on that to be honest - won’t Leicester look ridiculous if they do?.. hope I’m wrong... we’ll soon see...

Do not understand our decision to leave this so late. Especially after Sanchez in the summer. Bewildering.

I will never understand why clubs don't do the business inside the first couple of days and have the rest of the month using the players they've bought. Everything is done on the last day, and then the FArce try to pull the stunt that the paper work hasn't arrived or arrived two minutes after the deadline!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.