Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post outs you as a wum and a shit one at that.
Personally I don't think you are a city fan, your posts stick out like a sore thumb and this post, as shit and as ill thought out as it is, is testament to my claim.
Outdone yourself here kidda..
He's a big blue and allowed an opinion as much as anyone else. I personally agree with him. Why go in for Mahrez if your not prepared to pay the price. We have left mahrez out on a limb, i feel sorry for him.

SSN now saying maybe its not dead ?

That would only be if Leicester realised we were serious by walking away and now had a pissed off player who may just go through the motions, as well as upsetting the dressing room. They could save face by saying they allowed him to leave for his loyal service or some other tripe.

Could be a game of bluff going on here. It probably is dead but you never know
Or sky looking to boost viewing figures ..... shit I have been viewing this thread all day now I am still going to be on here till at least deadline doh

Mate, with respect you're being short sighted.

If we'd acquired Sanchez for 500 thousand a week and then spent 95 million on Riyadh, unsettled the squad with players wanting more and putting our wage cap through the roof....then for the next 5 years we'd regress.

This year matters, but no way does it matter that every future signing has to be 90+ million and on wages of 400+ a week.

I'm not saying you're spitting out your dummy, but some folk on here tonight have been like spoilt brats.

The future matters, it's mattered from day one, Leicester or sanchez won't ruin that for us.
Fank fuk. Bless you blue!

Indications yesterday were that Jesus may be out for another 5/6 weeks. Hasn’t started training yet.
I said this would be the case and the noise about a quick return was for leverage in the Sanchez negotiations.

Mahrez punt is last min due to not getting Sanchez. No doubt he wanted to come but figures don’t work. And good...

Look, I’m all good for us working to a budget (no disruptions please) but Jan window has been somewhat of a miss. We are much better in the summer when we have time to plan and negotiate but we can see how injuries can occur.

Just a domestic double now then eh?

I’ll take that...

Not too disappointed. He's a good player but I never thought what we really need.
I think we would be much better with someone who can play any of the front 3 positions (like Sanchez) rather than an out and put wide man.
Not sure who that would be though

Not great again from City, why come to the table when Liecester were never going to let Mahrez go for anything less than 80-90m.

VVD 75m even Laporte 57m, Mahrez is a top player proven & definitely worth paying more than the going rate.

Sanchez yes I agree was taking the piss but the Mahrez thing has been a piss take.

Pay up or shut up.
ragcafe awaits you

Pathetic that City fans turn on each other for differing opinions. Those who say it's a complete farce are speaking honestly their opinions. Those who think it was best avoided are equally entitled to that point of view without abuse.

For sure we have not endeared ourselves to Leicester and perhaps Mahrez. Furthermore we may be holding the financially moral high ground however I personally do feel prices are only going up and quality players only become available on rare occasions.

Time alone will tell which approach was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.