Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports quoting a friend of Mahrez: "Riyad is very depressed this evening over the events of the last two days. He doesn’t understand why Leicester have behaved in the way they have. This is the fourth transfer window in which Leicester have said they will allow him to leave."
Sky Sports quoting a friend of Mahrez: "He's given his all for Leicester. Joining City would have been a dream. Playing for Pep is something he's still desperate to do. He's very down."
Damn, got to feel sorry for the lad. Been lied to every transfer window.

As far as I can tell, there is no evidence of us encouraging him to go on strike.

We have done nothing wrong.

I doubt we did anything illegal or actually asked him. I just feel sorry for him. He clearly was encouraged to push hard. That is not the same as us telling him to. He wants out and to come to us was a huge dream.

Like I keep saying I think there is more to this and we might discover what it was.

I do not think City acted improperly here.

The whole thing with the massive valuation differences so close to the end of the window just seems odd. We presumably just hoped that Leicester would cave and agree with our very reasonable estimation of their worth. And they haven't.

Might be nothing more than that.

As i sed last night, the fee was to high. I don't feel for the fox's being left with an unhappy player as they are only left with that situation because they are to greedy. Maybe other young players with high ambitions will think twice about playing for them in the future to avoid something similar happening to them.

You forgot the Txiki knockers, fantasists and super sleuths.

#TXIKIOUT #NOTMYDIRECTOROFFOOTBALL #BegiriSTAIN

The anti-txiki brigade always amuses me. Do they really have such a low opinion of him that they think he wasn't capable of completing the deal? I'm pretty sure he's more than capable of saying 'ok' to 95 million if we had wanted to, the sticking point is that we didn't want to. End of.

You're forming your opinion on speculation and speculation alone, but seem fit to have a go at our club.

Why?

He's "questioning" our moves over the last 24hours mate...no harm in that! I'd personally be shocked if we didnt have a word in his ear to ask him to help force the move as we only had 24hours to get deal done....but thats my opinion only!

EDIT: and looking at our attacking options on the bench tonight, I wish we had offered more!;)

#TXIKIOUT #NOTMYDIRECTOROFFOOTBALL #BegiriSTAIN

The anti-txiki brigade always amuses me. Do they really have such a low opinion of him that they think he wasn't capable of completing the deal? I'm pretty sure he's more than capable of saying 'ok' to 95 million if we had wanted to, the sticking point is that we didn't want to. End of.
I’ve noticed his thread has been bumped much this season. I said after the $anch€z walk away that the Txiki knockers hadn’t had anything to have a go about all season so they quickly grabbed the slight opportunity to do so for not bagging the merc.

He's "questioning" our moves over the last 24hours mate...no harm in that! I'd personally be shocked if we didnt have a word in his ear to ask him to help force the move as we only had 24hours to get deal done....but thats my opinion only!

He has previous for this, so I doubt we would have needed to, even if we wanted which I also doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.