Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I explained earlier. I am mostly concerned that we reportedly encouraged the player to effectively go on strike to try to get a lower price deal.

If we did and have left him exposed I feel sorry for the lad.

If we knew Leicester wanted £90 m and we were never willing to go more than £60 m I would rather we just said no then.

Might still work, of course, as suggested above. Still don't like the tactic.

But there could well be more to it and things we do not know yet.

Give over. You don't know how negotiations work, do you? There is nothing to say we encouraged him to go on strike and it's ridiculous to say so.

I explained earlier. I am mostly concerned that we reportedly encouraged the player to effectively go on strike to try to get a lower price deal.

If we knew Leicester wanted £90 m and we were never willing to go more than £60 m I would rather we just said no then.

You're forming your opinion on speculation and speculation alone, but seem fit to have a go at our club.

Why?

As far as I can tell, there is no evidence of us encouraging him to go on strike.

We have done nothing wrong.

You're forming your opinion on speculation and speculation alone, but seem fit to have a go at our club.

Why?

Where am I having a go? I said I think there is something odd here because it doesn't make sense of the excellent way we handled the Sanchez deal. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.