Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks...

If your register on the BFC ticket page, there are still £40 tickets available in the Bob Lord stand.

I think tomorrow will be far tougher than their recent form suggests.

I think they feel "wronged" by us over the foul on Bernardo in the league match and the quick free kick in the FA Cup. Both decisions were correct but I think Dyche will use them to gee up his troops.

On the flip side Aguero has scored 6 in the last four matches between the sides (4 in the league and 2 in the Cup).

——————Eddie—————
Danilo—Vinny—Laporte—Zin
——————-Fern—————
————-Kev——-Gundo——
Bern———Sergio————Raz

True, English isn't my strongest point.

I remember some terrible times mainly Alan Ball (shiver). This period requires the full strength team for Basel away, Arsenal cup, Basel home. We can rotate against Wigan slightly but not too much and I'd prefer to go full steam against the weak teams to get the points needed to win the league.
Mate, we was getting on good terms then go n mention the B word !! Haaa. Yes, still having therapy because of that sqeaky little fucker(God rest his soul).

Burnley are a bit thin on the ground.......

Burnley were rocked by news on Wednesday that midfielder Steven Defour would miss several months with a knee injury.

The Clarets are also without fellow long-term absentees Robbie Brady and Tom Heaton, while Dean Marney was recently ruled out for the season.

Chris Wood and Jonathan Walters are both out with knee injuries.

Centre-back James Tarkowski is also out. Stephen Ward could return from a knock, though he missed the Newcastle match in mid-week.”[/I]

——————Eddie—————
Danilo—Vinny—Laporte—Zin
——————-Fern—————
————-Kev——-Gundo——
Bern———Sergio————Raz

Burnley are one of the most photogenic physical teams in the league. Walker and Otamendi must start. Wouldn't be throwing Laporte into this one or Zinchenko as I think Dyche would target him aerially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.