Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They like to hit the big man up front

Made for Vinny and Otta and I’d put Danilo in at left back too for a bit more height and physical presence

They like to hit the big man up front

Made for Vinny and Otta and I’d put Danilo in at left back too for a bit more height and physical presence

I'd go Laporte over Kompany. He's 6'3", sharper and less likely to go off injured.

I'd go Laporte over Kompany. He's 6'3", sharper and less likely to go off injured.

Yeah take your point. Just think Vinny will know exactly what’s going to hit us and will be ready for it. Can always have Laporte on the bench in case Vinny can’t do the full 90

This.

Laporte & Otamendi tomorrow. In terms of possession and starting attacks Laporte for me is the best of all our CBs.

Sean Dyche says Pep Guardiola is no longer a champion of youth as he opts to spend on players instead ahead of the game tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.