Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't make any sense, more then likely he would have just been on the bench anyway. I don't think being on the bench for us would cause him or us stress. Why would it ?

Because he's a kid, probably needs time to prepare for it. And we'd need to print his shirts etc.

Anyway, he's not fully fit so that explains it.

Agreed but I think maybe Stones was a last minute withdrawal with no replacement.

I am sure Pep will explain as its a question he is going to be asked in his preview.
He has. He says it is because he had no other players.

LOL @ sly sports ticker tape repeated emphasising the money we’ve spent.

LOL also @ neville’s fake rage about our bench.

Twats.

Pep said the youth had a game yesterday. He’s made the correct decision if he feels the best of them aren’t fit. You can’t promote someone for the sake of it, they have to earn it

It's not easy to leave out senior players in favour of youth talents, even if it's just on the bench. One of Pep's most important and hardest jobs is to keep everyone happy.
Surely the idea on 7 subs is to have balanced options.

A kid on £2.5k per week is of more value in balance terms to the team if needed than a third centre back on £120k.

Neville ripping into us because we only have six on the bench , not sure if Pep is doing this to prove the fact we are being kicked put of the game and have a few injuries , but surely one of the academy lads could be on the bench just for the experience , leaving us wide open to criticism from all and sundry naming just six players , sure its water off a ducks back to Pep ,he will just ignore the f*ckers and win the game that will shut them all up.

Surely the idea on 7 subs is to have balanced options.

A kid on £2.5k per week is of more value in balance terms to the team if needed than a third centre back on £120k.

That doesn't really matter. If Tosin starts being left out in favour of Nmecha, he's off. So he has to be included in this situation, balance or not.

I can only think of one reason for Danilo instead of Zinch. It’s the physicality of Burnley.
Time for Gundy to step up now. Good to see Diaz on the bench again.
This will be a TOUGH physical game. Dicksplash Dyche will no doubt want a few choice tackles in early.
Laporte needs to come on to give him a taste of the physical part of the PL.
I’ll take a 1-0 to us now with no injuries.
Pep just saying ‘there’s no one else to put on the bench because they played yesterday’
Nah, the most likely reason Danilo is in over Zee is because we have little attacking option off the bench. Now we have Zee and Diaz plus a bunch of defenders.

Guessing here.

Neville ripping into us because we only have six on the bench , not sure if Pep is doing this to prove the fact we are being kicked put of the game and have a few injuries , but surely one of the academy lads could be on the bench just for the experience , leaving us wide open to criticism from all and sundry naming just six players , sure its water off a ducks back to Pep ,he will just ignore the f*ckers and win the game that will shut them all up.

They played last night, so probably all recovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.