Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They tell us we’re wrong all the time.

We must be doing something very very right !

Oh my God, some of you people seem determined to give Rag Caf a rare giggle. This is fodder for their "Blue Moon in Melt-Down" thread.

Pep should have just said that he has a responsibility to protect his players, even more so as the refs obviously don't want to.

After looking at the challenges on Foden and Diaz in recent games, players who aren't physically developed, then it's for the best.
poor diaz could have had a broken leg in his 2 outings recently,you just can't put the kids through that

Oh come on now, show some fucking respect to Mercer, when Pep has lifted a few trophies then and only then can you claim him the greatest, dear fucking god.
Maybe 'greatest' was the wrong word to use. 'Best', then. One of the best managers in the history of football, and certainly the greatest to manage us.

What? You can't just select the nearest available academy player and chuck him on the bench. It's a big deal for them, they're not all ready yet and we have to be careful. Pep is in the best position to make these decisions, not us.

What ? So putting an academy player on the bench is going to traumatise them ? If they arent up to sitting on bench at 17/18/19 years old in full knowledge they have no chance of getting on the pitch , then they shouldnt even be playing professional football , i know Burnley is a shit hole but not sure it will not scar a young player for life . Like you say Pep knows better , but when we have spent £500m on a squad and Pep says we havent got any more players we will get ripped to pieces in the media and not just by Ratboy , with a bit of foresight this issue could have been negated.

I'm watching a Chinese stream, can't understand a word but they make more sense than ratboy ever will

What worries me most about only naming 6 on the bench is all the ammo it gives posters in the matchday forum!!! We’ll need someone on suicide watch in there today!

Theres already 2 academy players and zinch on the bench. Its hardly a kick to the academy
Its a message to the league that we are running out of players because of the shocking tackles on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.