Burnley (a) pre-match thread

Burnley (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What ? So putting an academy player on the bench is going to traumatise them ? If they arent up to sitting on bench at 17/18/19 years old in full knowledge they have no chance of getting on the pitch , then they shouldnt even be playing professional football , i know Burnley is a shit hole but not sure it will not scar a young player for life . Like you say Pep knows better , but when we have spent £500m on a squad and Pep says we havent got any more players we will get ripped to pieces in the media and not just by Ratboy , with a bit of foresight this issue could have been negated.

He has his reasons, for sure. We shouldn't just assume that he's wrong.

Those complaining of potential long term ramifications of not naming some kid on the bench are ironically forgetting it will help combat other long term ramifications like those kids getting split in two.

Oh my God, some of you people seem determined to give Rag Caf a rare giggle. This is fodder for their "Blue Moon in Meltdown" thread.

We are not bothered about Neville or what United think. It's you that are making the link. We just think there should be a full bench.

Pep doesn't need to say anything to sky,work it out blues ffs instead of jumping on him and who gives a fuck what the rag tosser or rag media has to say

The message has already been sent, loud & clear.

This will just get used by our enemies, the same way City/Liverpool fans would take the piss if Mourinho did it.

Would be better off saying we had a late injury at the ground, even if it's not true.

I agree folks are of 2 minds about this. But I'm okay with it. Fuck the league and the refs. Fuk the other team's and their fans. And especially fuk Mourinho. We are being dangerously kicked weekly. And I'm not particularly interested in how our opponents view things.

You, Twosip and a few others have not particularly liked this move, so maybe there is something to be said for that.

But I've gotten angrier by the second, listening to non-city folks jabber on about it on TV. So I'm not particularly objective right now. My "Us versus them" antenna is on full alert here :(

gary-neville-puts-his-hands-over-his-head-after-letting-shaun-goater-picture-id2934144

Those complaining of potential long term ramifications of not naming some kid on the bench are ironically forgetting it will help combat other long term ramifications like those kids getting split in two.
Plus they can't get PTSD from visiting Burnley if they don't go.

Can't be bothered reading all of this but big deal about nothing re the subs bench. There are only 3 going to come on and there is absolutely no point putting someone there for the sake of it. We used to get by with one in the days when men where men and tackles were hard but fair and Stanley Collymore sped like a gaz fucking elle. Or something like that

What ? So putting an academy player on the bench is going to traumatise them ? If they arent up to sitting on bench at 17/18/19 years old in full knowledge they have no chance of getting on the pitch , then they shouldnt even be playing professional football , i know Burnley is a shit hole but not sure it will not scar a young player for life . Like you say Pep knows better , but when we have spent £500m on a squad and Pep says we havent got any more players we will get ripped to pieces in the media and not just by Ratboy , with a bit of foresight this issue could have been negated.
Stop swallowing Rag propaganda. You are fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.