Kodi/SPMC

Waitrose or Morrissons boss, nice on it's own hence i like it as you do not have to be constantly eating cheese or olives with this one.
Ah I shall have to try it mate, I traditionally stick to the French red stuff traditionally but shall try that on your recommendation ;)

What about a shield tv
You should be OK with that mate, it's happened on pc's and some tablets and reading more into it it seems to be effecting users in the US rather than UK, a malware pop up is coming up asking you to ring a premium rate number to remove the virus, it's even forcing users to turn a vpn off to get the pin

Last edited:
You should be OK with that mate, it's happened on pc's and some tablets and reading more into it it seems to be effecting users in the US rather than UK, a malware pop up is coming up asking you to ring a premium rate number to remove the virus, it's even forcing users to turn a vpn off to get the pin as malware can't get into the device with it enabled
That pinsystem page has always been a bit of a pain. Just tried it on my phone via vpn and it worked ok.

That pinsystem page has always been a bit of a pain. Just tried it on my phone via vpn and it worked ok.
OK mate, a youtuber called "mitchs place" (who is very good at looking after end users) has put a vid out about it, just been on a couple of forums and it does seem that only US users have had issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.