Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we shou lhave offered £65m + £15m in add ons - £5m for every 20 goals/asssits/key passes.
Others will be in for him in the summer.
There will also be more players available in the summer, and with Mahrez's reaction Leicester's negotiation stance weakens.

Is he really comparing kdb with Marez? Our owners would not have acted the same as Leicester’s given the same set of circumstances.

Are you arguing that in the same situation City would accept 1/3 less than what they think the player is valued at? I seriously doubt that.

I'm comparing KDB and Mahrez cos KDB is as important to City as Mahrez is to Leicester.

The big difference here is De Bruyne undervalued at 110m while Mahrez was overvalued at 95m. We can argue about that all day. But if De Bruyne wasn't happy, we would gladly sell him, even at 110m, i might say even less. We rarely if ever made profits off of our players since the takeover.

There's no way we'd sell at a third under the value we place on a player. That would be stupid and the club isn't run by stupid people.

Are you arguing that in the same situation City would accept 1/3 less than what they think the player is valued at? I seriously doubt that.

I'm comparing KDB and Mahrez cos KDB is as important to City as Mahrez is to Leicester.

He is about as much use to Leicester as KDB is to them right now. As in neither are playing for the team.

There's no way we'd sell at a third under the value we place on a player. That would be stupid and the club isn't run by stupid people.

Yet look where it got you: ruining a player who gave his all to give you success. Good luck getting anywhere near your valuation of him in the summer. Hope all the money you would've ripped off of us was worth a disgruntled Mahrez for half a season. Not stupid at all

It is not even half a season it is under a third. He will be gone mid May or soon after, just 3 months.

It was only a gamble worth making if they had a word, told him they would sell in May for a credible fee and he actually believed them this time.

Seems he didn't for some strange reason. Can't think why.

We sold Tevez for £10m he was easily a £25m player at the time but cos he was disruptive and didn’t want to be at City we fucked him off for a knock down price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.