Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If mahrez doesn' want to (refuses to, won' do) play for Leicester again, what is to stop us putting a bid in again and buying him (obviously he can' play again this season for us either).
If he wants to come to city (and only city, mind) let's buy him anyway (a bit like barca did with that Turkish fella). Stops an auction for him in the summer.

If mahrez doesn' want to (refuses to, won' do) play for Leicester again, what is to stop us putting a bid in again and buying him (obviously he can' play again this season for us either).
If he wants to come to city (and only city, mind) let's buy him anyway (a bit like barca did with that Turkish fella). Stops an auction for him in the summer.
The auction has already started I'm afraid. Wouldn't be surprised if Leicester owners are actively offering Mahrez to clubs right now.

As great a season as Sterling has had, I still have an uneasy feeling about him...... he still gives the ball away too many times, picks the wrong pass and misses chances he should score. He might as well have been on the bench against Liverpool. Let's hope he comes good, but I personally would take Mahrez in a straight swop deal all day long.
What do others think?

There was a lot of talk from the visiting Leicester fan of their owners being 'proud' or more likely stupid with petty reasons not to sell players to certain other clubs, could this behaviour mean we'd be pissing about for nothing trying for him again?

As great a season as Sterling has had, I still have an uneasy feeling about him...... he still gives the ball away too many times, picks the wrong pass and misses chances he should score. He might as well have been on the bench against Liverpool. Let's hope he comes good, but I personally would take Mahrez in a straight swop deal all day long.
What do others think?
No

I think you’re a moron.
Sterling isn't far off being in the team of the year.

He ain't no finished article yet & will miss his fair few just like Aguero does.

Because it's Sterling he get more criticism yet if you look at his stats they will be good read I g whereas Jesus & Aguero will have missed more good opportunity.

Yes when Sterling misses there always easy opportunities but he has won us more points this season than anyone.

He is having a good season & will end up with 20 goals & a Premier League medal.

He is about as much use to Leicester as KDB is to them right now. As in neither are playing for the team.

By this logic any club should sell any player who wants to leave for City at any time for any price. Some people have developed very raggish attitudes on here.

Yet look where it got you: ruining a player who gave his all to give you success. Good luck getting anywhere near your valuation of him in the summer. Hope all the money you would've ripped off of us was worth a disgruntled Mahrez for half a season. Not stupid at all

I'm not a leicester fan. I've been a City season ticket holder for 25 years and posting on here for 10. Your arrogance stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.