Premier League Games 3/4/5 Feb

Conte’s gone after this, surely?

He is gone but i will guess noot one Chelsea fan will give a shit as his football is dire along with his constant moaning.

Just to think some on here wanted him and thought he was better than Pep last year!

No thanks.

Yeah should have been a centre half off to bring Fiberglass on instead of Willian, you need more ball players not less, best way to deal with Watford is to keep the ball away from them.

Conte should be handed his P45 tomorrow. Disgraceful manageent.

He is gone but i will guess noot one Chelsea fan will give a shit as his football is dire along with his constant moaning.

Just to think some on here wanted him and thought he was better than Pep last year!

No thanks.

Other than the one match blabbers who?

So had 100 on Chelsea to win - was about to cash out at 190. Mrs ww asked for a cup of tea so left it for a bit. Chelsea equalise before I cash out. I cash out for 60 quid - a 40 quid loss, make some cheese on toast come up stairs and it’s 4-1 Watford.

Motto - don’t bet or make your mrs a cuppa.

I think you may find we ended their unbeaten run with a small 6-0 win

Beat me too it pmsl.

What is it with some on here?

Anyway, can we safely rule Chelsea out of catching us now or is it still there for them? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.