United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
De Gea now after £375,000 a week the Sanchez effect keeps coming.
Just as well all their young world class players keep getting snapped up by the Steve Bruce's of this world or they'd feel a bit of a financial pinch.

I can only assume that even Woodward wouldn't be so stupid to think that other players wouldn't be after parity and has actually done some sums.

Rags announce new international beer partner:
622_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569854564543.png

I see 'the world's greatest haircut' was seen doing a dancing pose for the cameras as he walked away from the memorial ceremony. The embarrassment on Mata's face said it all.

I know they are young lads and not very bright but you think for once they could just have behaved with some dignity and respect for a couple of hours.

De Gea now after £375,000 a week the Sanchez effect keeps coming.

We could all of us see this coming. There's probably more unrest in the rags' changing room than there was on the Titanic just before she sank. But I don't think he (De Gea) will get his wish. Despite the fact that he's saved them so many times in the past I think Maureen believes keepers are disposable. He'd be happy with Bonnie Langford in goal as long as he's got eight defenders by the six-yard box.
Couple this with the fact that he knows he won't be winning any serious silverware in the immediate future all the while he's at the swamp, and the lure of Real Madrid might just be too much to resist this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.