United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they are young lads and not very bright but you think for once they could just have behaved with some dignity and respect for a couple of hours.

Lingard isnt a young lad though. Hes 25. Hes a fuckin halfwit.

Im surprised no one in the club , a senior pro or whatever, hasnt got a grip of him because his behaviour for a man of his age is just embarrassing. Think Carrick is club captain and id expect him to do it apart from the fact hes got the personality of my spare wheel

Ryan Giggs waxes poetic:

"I would say the [Scum] forward line is as good as Manchester City's, but the difference is the way of playing, with Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva behind consistently finding the front three for City.

"United have Paul Pogba who could potentially be as good as them, but then Nemanja Matic is more defensive, so it is just that creative area where City have got the upper hand."

Ryan Giggs waxes poetic:

"I would say the [Scum] forward line is as good as Manchester City's, but the difference is the way of playing, with Kevin De Bruyne and David Silva behind consistently finding the front three for City.

"United have Paul Pogba who could potentially be as good as them, but then Nemanja Matic is more defensive, so it is just that creative area where City have got the upper hand."

The WFA should be seriously worried with that twat looking after their international future, if he believes that shit.

The never ending bullshit coming out of ex Rags is truly unbelievable , the fuckers were obviously not players but members of a totally deluded and seriously brainwashed cult.

Ryan Giggs waxes poetic:

Lol.

Ryan Giggs waxes poetic:

That I believe is a quote from the City section of the manchester Evening News, what is funnier than the shite Family Man said is the comments, here are just 2............

We have KDB and Silva but Giggs says that 'United have Paul Pogba who could potentially be as good as them,'???
That's like saying 'my neighbours got two Ferrari's, but my daughter will lend me her scooter'!

Or like saying “my missus has the potential to be as good as my brother’s missus, but I don’t care, I’ll take my brother’s missus anyway......”

That I believe is a quote from the City section of the manchester Evening News, what is funnier than the shite Family Man said is the comments, here are just 2............

We have KDB and Silva but Giggs says that 'United have Paul Pogba who could potentially be as good as them,'???
That's like saying 'my neighbours got two Ferrari's, but my daughter will lend me her scooter'!

Or like saying “my missus has the potential to be as good as my brother’s missus, but I don’t care, I’ll take my brother’s missus anyway......”

1565.gif

Manchester United striker Alexis Sanchez sentenced to 16 months in prison - but will not serve jail time

Manchester United striker Alexis Sanchez has been sentenced to 16 months in prison for committing tax fraud during his time as a Barcelona player.

The Chilean was accused of defrauding the Spanish Treasury of €1m (£890,000) while at the Catalan side in 2012 to 2013 by using a shell company in Malta to avoid being taxed on the image rights he was earning.

Sanchez, who left Arsenal for the Old Trafford club last month, reached an agreement with the Office of the Attorney General and the State Attorney where paid back all the money plus tax and a 16-month sentence, although he will not serve any jail time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.