Talksport

I wish shouty man would shut up the self important twat,in the last couple of weeks he has got loads of models the sack,given players free reign to carry on doing leg breakers on us by putting it down to us moaning,always giving it out but can't take it,i love it when he gets put in his place

Jim White got schooled by the Rochdale lad. His bitterness apparent when they voted for best caller.

Can you actually get a new pitch to take in early February?

I doubt it very much.

Grass will grow at around 4C, so if it’s colder than that, the roots won’t start to embed themselves into the soil and if there is a lot of rain during the match, which is only nine days away, the turf will cut up horrendously.

Jim White got schooled by the Rochdale lad. His bitterness apparent when they voted for best caller.
It was funny, he was made to look like a complete idiot making up stuff as he does most days with clear agenda.

Colin Murray has got a lot to answer for, I admire his principles with Sky/Murdoch but to just fuck and leave door open for shouty man is just wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.