Talksport

I'm no fan of taylor,where was he when raz was being bullied by the media and being called a diver? but jordan was being a prick as usual,taylor couldn't give him the answers he wanted because they haven't even been called in to help mediate so he doesn't know the stance of all parties yet,jordan doesn't know anything about mahrez the person,he may well suffer from depression and this failed move has not helped him mentally,rent a gob needs to shut it until we find out the proper story

Everytime I hear his name mentioned this is all I see..
FS1tflb.gif

Rubbish you cant treat people like a piece of property these days no matter how much they earn.
Im talking about his comments on the PFA and Gordon Taylor who are absolute bandits. Remember when Tevez fucked off to play golf for months and we had to keep paying him to do so because we could only fine him for 2weeks. If I didnt show up to work I wouldnt get paid why should these lads

Im talking about his comments on the PFA and Gordon Taylor who are absolute bandits. Remember when Tevez fucked off to play golf for months and we had to keep paying him to do so because we could only fine him for 2weeks. If I didnt show up to work I wouldnt get paid why should these lads

because thats how the disciplinary system was worked out with the agreement of clubs, leagues and the PFA - they agreed the max fine would be 2 weeks wages. Obviously this was when players earned two and six a week and half that in the summer not on the wages they are now

Mahrez might have a sick note

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.