Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Ederson wow do we have something really special. He makes the game look so easy yet what he does takes serious balls but great skill.

This you can't teach he has it in abundance.

Can he get keeper of the season?

Why not for me he is the best all round keeper in the Premier League.

Fab performance today from the lads well done to you all. Looking ahead to next season what must be really terrifying for the rest of the league is WE WILL ONLY GET BETTER if thats possible. A couple of additions to the squad and we can conquer the world. I love you manchester city. CTID

That second half was wel worth the trek to the Etihad from Scotland. I don’t know what Pep put in their half time Bovril but by god it worked. Thought everyone played well but 4 were absolutely exceptional. I have never seen anything quite like Ederson, he is truly unique. Fernandinho was everywhere, initiating attacks, always available, breaking up the small number of counters they had. KDB is simply a genius. Surely he and Messi are the two best players in the world at the moment. Kun had a quiet first half. The second half he was unplayable - a bit like the game against Newcastle a couple of seasons ago when he scored 5. One of the highlights for me was in the second half when it looked like the ball was going out for a throw to them. Gundogan intercepted it on the line and played a perfect cushioned back heel into space. He executed this whilst both feet were two feet of the ground. Fuchs looked at him with the best WTF expression on his face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.