City's New Badge - Do You Like It?

Must be a quiet week. Saw this thread and thought we had changed our badge again. Turns out not

We’re consulting fans on whether to bring the eagle back and whether to have blue shorts permanently!

Sky blue shirt, white shorts, sky blue socks with maroon trim. Early 70s, my first City kit.
Badge? Manchester Ship canal, 3 rivers, Red rose of Lancashire, so that'll do nicely

The socks we had when we won the FA cup a few years back were perfect. Don’t know why we don’t stick with them

Good man, totally agree with what you said.

As soon as you see sky blue shirts, white shorts and navy socks, you know it’s Manchester City. It couldn’t possibly be any other team. It’s uniquely identifiable as us, that’s why I love it too.

Agreed!

Behave!

It didn’t look shit for 60% of City’s history.
For well over 60% of City’s history we had shit dark socks (where was a good box of Tide, some color safe bleach and a washing machine when you needed it back in the days of winter mud?) to go with a shit team. We aren’t anymore, so we don’t!

What our badge lookslike is something I don't lose too much sleep over. Correction, any sleep,over.

For well over 60% of City’s history we had shit dark socks (where was a good box of Tide, some color safe bleach and a washing machine when you needed it back in the days of winter mud?) to go with a shit team. We aren’t anymore, so we don’t!

The shit team that won the FA Cup when that was the most important trophy and finished 2nd in the league?

We’re going to be a brilliant team next year and we’ll be wearing them again, our proper colours :-)

The shit team that won the FA Cup when that was the most important trophy and finished 2nd in the league?

We’re going to be a brilliant team next year and we’ll be wearing them again, our proper colours :-)
???? The 80s & 90s were a bit of a blur, so help me out with the FA Cup win and coming 2nd in navy blue socks! ;-P

GET IN THERE! FINALLY!

Fucking well happy if that's true! Back to Manchester City's proper traditional club colours

manchester-city-1904-fa-cup-winners-team-photo-with-welsh-wizard-billy-BH6DBT.jpg
Lové tat photo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.