Veganism

As they don't have a brain, central nervous system or pain receptors it would be anatomically not possible for them to feel pain.

Do you think peeling a potato is the same as skinning a dog alive then?
How ridiculous.

The potato has already been separated from it's life support system.

Wtf is wrong with you vegans on this thread, that thinks you have the right to TELL us what we should be eating? Get to fuck.

As for @kiam06 he has history for being a bellend.

As they don't have a brain, central nervous system or pain receptors it would be anatomically not possible for them to feel pain.

Plants have all 3. Not as developed as a human beings, but then, neither are those of a sheep.

A potato is actually a mature seed and hence waste produce, not a plant. A better analogy would be "do you think peeling a potato is the same as picking up dog shit then?" To which the answer would be no, because it's still a really stupid analogy.

Thanks, saved me the trouble.

As no one skins dogs alive that is an ott example for effect .

Also followers of Jainism would dissagree with peeling the potato being not harmful to the potato whose ability to sprout shows a sign of a higher being

Whilst i accept you have your opinion on this and respect it even if i dont agree, talk of those you dont agree with accepting dogs being skinned alive is frankly fucking stupid and bang out of order.

Lets keep this civil please.

I've been civil all the way through the thread. People are asking hypothetical questions about roses feeling pain as some kind of justifcation for killing sentient animals. I have never said that people I don't agree with, accept dogs being skinned alive. I asked a hypothetical question which emphasises that there is clearly a difference between peeling a potato and harming a sentient animal such as a dog. Your reaction has proved that there is a difference, if it was the same you would have reacted about me talking about peeling the potato rather than getting wound up about mentioning harm to a dog.

It is a dog eat dog world, just because you feel safe at the moment doesn't mean it isn't true. We don't regard human life never mind other animals, we will be top dogs until we encounter something else one day and we become the food. Hopefully the fat Americans will keep them full whilst we escape.
Where can you find these canine cannibals?

Plants have all 3. Not as developed as a human beings, but then, neither are those of a sheep.

A potato is actually a mature seed and hence waste produce, not a plant. A better analogy would be "do you think peeling a potato is the same as picking up dog shit then?" To which the answer would be no, because it's still a really stupid analogy.

What is your point about nettles? Are you against hurting plants?

As City fans we ate shit for 30 odd years, we therefore reserve the right to eat what the fuck we want now... !
Licking the dew off a vegan lettuce leaf won't cut it for me though, my farts smell bad enough as it is...!

How ridiculous.

The potato has already been separated from it's life support system.

Wtf is wrong with you vegans on this thread, that thinks you have the right to TELL us what we should be eating? Get to fuck.

As for @kiam06 he has history for being a bellend.

I haven't told anyone what to eat. It's a discussion on veganism on a veganism thread. If you don't want to read it don't click on the thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.