FC Basel V Manchester City - Post-Match Thread

Sloppy defending for the first 10 mins but Kompany and Delph were clearly a bit rusty to start. Once Ota and Kompany had sorted out who was doing what though, it went pretty well at the back. We were always dominant though and some great goals.
Bernardo Sliva was excellent for me and MOTM. Great to see him come good,
Kevin though is simply the best player in the world for me at the moment. Some of his decision making is incredible.
Could have really put them to the sword lets but save that for the home tie.

So accept people thinking and telling you that your talking shit.

its a forum after all.
I have no problem debating mate, obviously, but calling each other idiots or simpletons in response to perfectly valid points isn’t discussion.

That’s what I was on about.

My man of the match was the amazing Fernandinho, he's the rock in our side, outstanding every game ...
Great stuff tonight and looking forward to playing them again in a few weeks

Agreed, he got special praise from Lampard and Dunne, well deserved spotlight.

Another class performance, Bernardo now showing the form he produced for Monaco, Gundogan also showing the benefits of regular games.

The injuries are clearing at just the right time.

Some of the comments on here! Anyone would think we were back losing at Stockport County again! We just beat a decent European team 4-0 on their own patch, a team that don't often lose against English teams, we are 99.99999% in the last 8 of the premier European tournament, 16 points ahead in the premier league, in a domestic final and 3 or 4 games from an FA cup final, really what do people want!

100% pass completion and 15 goals minimum for and 0 against , per game ;-)

Christ we have just basically finished off the tie in the first leg and people are picking faults.

In years to come the record books will show a 4-0 win and nobody will care what went on in the game.

Just ask the Scum about that when they first won the European Cup, Eusebio missed a clear chance to win the game for Benfica but shot straight at Stepney and the rest is history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.