Today's shooting in America thread

The argument by the pro gun people seems to be that more guns in the hands of the "good guys" would mean the lunatics would be deterred altogether , either that or they would be shot dead before they killed too many...
Personally i dont remember a single incidence in any of these mass shootings, where an armed member of the public has stopped the killings , the vast majority seem to have shot themselves , which sort of negates the argument that getting shot is much of a deterrent to them

The argument by the pro gun people seems to be that more guns in the hands of the "good guys" would mean the lunatics would be deterred altogether , either that or they would be shot dead before they killed too many...
Personally i dont remember a single incidence in any of these mass shootings, where an armed member of the public has stopped the killings , the vast majority seem to have shot themselves , which sort of negates the argument that getting shot is much of a deterrent to them
Ha, good post

I'm an American. I put on the uniform and fought in pointless wars on behalf of my countrymen.

Not all Americans suck. But too many are fat, ignorant, lazy, brain washed, shitheads. The country is irredeemable at this point. I would never raise a child here, and look forward to leaving.

I’m not for a second suggesting that I support the gun laws as they are - in an ideal world they would be banned but having spent a fair amount of time in the US I imagine it would cause absolute uproar.

Also not intending to trivialise any of the past shootings. Yes, the shootings to date have been chaos, but my point is if you are going to ban guns or at least introduce similar controls to, for example: the UK, then how do you go about rounding up any current arms out there? Millions would refuse to give them up because it’s “their right” etc...

It feels like a lose-lose situation, because the most logical solution would potentially cause even more havoc than happens with current laws in place.

I know. I was angry and shouting helplessly into the ether about the stupidity of an evil society that puts the NRA agenda above dead children.

I’m against the right to bear arms but your post is embarrassing.

Your hatred of the US, a great country, is just sad.

I am so sorry that you are embarrassed. However, I think you need to get over your embarrassment and hold America to account for the awful crimes that are being committed there.

Not sure I agree with you that I hate America, I spend much time spending time with my family in Cincinnati (I know) and have a really good time. If you can do that, you don't hate America.

Hate is when a boy on the autistic spectrum, drugged up on prescription antipsychotic drugs, walks into a gun shop and legally buys a gun and shoots up a school, hate is when a country expels people who have been in America for years because they come from "shithole" countries, hate is when you objectify and humiliated women, hate is when you demonise muslims, hate when you support a child rapist running for office, hate is when there is a huge under class which society has given up on, hate is when you remove healthcare from the poorest.... you see where I am going with this?

As for Trump's America being great. Fucking hell. The only people who think that are NRA supporting, alt-right lunatics. Trump's America is not great. It is corrupt to a level never seen before. It makes Zimbabwe look like a paragon of governance. The whole America first thing means corporate corruption first. Profits above people. (Ok to kill kids as long as you are making a profit). Profits above ecology. (Destroy the planet but make profits). Profits above humanity. (keep the oil and profits flowing in the middle east).. you get the jist?

America is not a great county. It was once. And maybe will again. But today it is lost. A stain on humanity. A stain on the world.

The only people who can change this is the American people. And until they do, I will continue to criticise them. Sorry if you think it is embarrassing.

As for Trump's America being great. Fucking hell. The only people who think that are NRA supporting, alt-right lunatics. Trump's America is not great. It is corrupt to a level never seen before. It makes Zimbabwe look like a paragon of governance. The whole America first thing means corporate corruption first. Profits above people. (Ok to kill kids as long as you are making a profit). Profits above ecology. (Destroy the planet but make profits). Profits above humanity. (keep the oil and profits flowing in the middle east).. you get the jist?
Comparisons with Zimbabwe are ludicrous mate, how many would be immigrants are flocking to a country recently
run by a marxist murderer that's reduced his country to a complete basket case? I know it upsets your anti US bias, but
why is America the number one preferred destination for would be immigrants, if it's the shithole you're painting no fucker
would want to go anywhere near the place. Personally, if left to me, America would have gun laws akin to ours,
regrettably they haven't, and change is needed, but ultimately that change has to be directed by the populace, which,
again regrettably, doesn't look like gaining traction.

Comparisons with Zimbabwe are ludicrous mate,

Of course, they are.

But the point I am making is that Trump's America is corrupt. Profit from sales of guns is more important than children's lives.

His answer is address mental health with more antipsychotic drugs - more profit for his Pharma mates. Everyone is a winner. Apart from the dead kids.

Trump's America is awful. Only lunatics can defend it's position on this

Of course, they are.

But the point I am making is that Trump's America is corrupt. Profit from sales of guns is more important than children's lives.

His answer is address mental health with more antipsychotic drugs - more profit for his Pharma mates. Everyone is a winner. Apart from the dead kids.

Trump's America is awful. Only lunatics can defend it's position on this
You keep mentioning Trump, blustering buffoon that he is, he's not solely responsible for this, the gun culture
has been there since the founding fathers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.