United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's typical of the rags transfer strategy for me, let's buy the players everyone else wants, rather than who benefits the team and fits into the model under the current manager... Not sure if it's desperation, rank stupidity or a combination of both...!

pmsl, yeah hehe. Well you know how they spun it "Back to his home" "unfinished business" "prodigal child returns" all that nonsense their twitter fans swallow up.

You reckon he will get sold at a loss or will they pull a Spurs and maybe even break a profit? A 50m loss i say but it will be covered up to fuck to save face.

They'll throw in De Gea as well for a total of £89 million and claim Pogba didn't cost them anything.

Great play by pogbad always wanted Madrid move but Madrid wouldn't pay fee go to rags perform shit get dream move to Madrid at knock down price which Madrid are willing to pay.

Real would never buy Pogba. I can’t imagine any club would after his performance this season especially considering rags would ask for at least the fee they paid.

Good news for everyone is pogflop is stuck where he is. He’s on sky high wages and is now disrupting the dressing room.

I think this shows more the failings of Mourinho than Pogba to be honest

Pogba is not a bad player but it shows Mourinho just can't be arsed in developing and getting the best out of players who have potential, he'd much rather have the finished article and just shoehorn them in to the team to perform. He's even risking Martial's development who I also rate as a player with potential by bringing Sanchez in and along side it fucking up the wage structure and team morale at the same time.

It's beautiful if you think about it and long may it continue......

They'll throw in De Gea as well for a total of £89 million and claim Pogba didn't cost them anything.
De Gea's situation is tenuous to i think. He is 27 now and possibly has 2 big transfers in him but if he gets to Madrid i think he will want to retire at that club due to his missus and personal circumstances. To be fair they have managed to keep him a lot longer than i thought albeit due to Real being happy with Navas.

Everything about them currently smacks of a ship with lots of leaks. The more they push the more water leaks in. Unless Woodward realizes the way they buy players needs to change then nothing else will for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.