United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The romance of spaffing £100 mill on a player they let go virtually for nothing?
pmsl, yeah hehe. Well you know how they spun it "Back to his home" "unfinished business" "prodigal child returns" all that nonsense their twitter fans swallow up.

You reckon he will get sold at a loss or will they pull a Spurs and maybe even break a profit? A 50m loss i say but it will be covered up to fuck to save face.

PR machine on the move tonight - Real looking at £100m swoop for Pogbad - yeah right. Paul Ince says Pogba's struggles are down to Sanchez showing up at the swamp. Will somebody tell " The Guv'nor" that Pogbad was shite way, way before then.
They can bang on as much as they like but it is still fresh in the memory for most of us.

The greatest bit of schadenfreude in the football world right now is our ability to laugh at utd as their "world class" (notice how that term has stopped being banded about by them the last 2 weeks) flails. The excuses are just the stuff you hope they would resort to. Utd fans seem to want to absolve him of any responsibility, well a large chunk do. They have so many dabbing tweeters as fans they don't know left from right, i'd say they are damn lucky breathing is a reflex action, the daft buggers.

He needs to be on the advanced left of a 3 man midfield and not to be "shackled" by defensive duties to "maximize" his return. Now regardless of if that is right or not (evidence shows it is a random nonsense made up in the heat of him being found out) there are more fundamental factors here. Namely putting a shift in.

Terrible shame that is :-D

It was a matter of time since they went this one and a half eye on commercial stuff with a bit on the actual footy. Things like buying Pogba when Mourinho was manager was always a bad idea. Do you think he really got blinded by the romance of the deal, surely this is not the case?
Not blinded by the romance at all.Blinded by money,just like his new found ex Gunner friend.

PR machine on the move tonight - Real looking at £100m swoop for Pogbad - yeah right. Paul Ince says Pogba's struggles are down to Sanchez showing up at the swamp. Will somebody tell " The Guv'nor" that Pogbad was shite way, way before then.
He was shit before Sanchez rocked up but trying to shoehorn Sanchez into the starting 11 has had a displacement effect on the whole team resulting in Pogba and others feeling resentful about not being able to play in their preferred positions not to mention the silly wages he's on. Sanchez has just brought a lot of problems to a head that were always there underneath the surface.

I have a feeling the rags will go balls out for pochettino in the summer and end up with Dyche.

Coming back from the pub and bobbing on the internet, seeing I have 5 pages of rag pissstake thread to read is a pleasure. Long may it last. Eag, I wish I could share this season with you. I wish you were still alive you cocky rag twat x

Update on the above. Apparently the medical staff gave him programme to prevent the injury, he disregards it and books his own personal trainer to oversee it and it's made it worse. bwhahaha

Remember this? Poggy ignoring the medical staff with regards to changes to lifestyle to resolve longstanding hammy problems. He is petulant.

From an ESPN interview........

ESPN: Despite your height you haven't scored many headers.

PP: I think it's because I'm big. They mark me too much. I don't like it when they hold me.

He was shit before Sanchez rocked up but trying to shoehorn Sanchez into the starting 11 has had a displacement effect on the whole team resulting in Pogba and others feeling resentful about not being able to play in their preferred positions not to mention the silly wages he's on. Sanchez has just brought a lot of problems to a head that were always there underneath the surface.

Utd are sick; Sanchez, Pogba and Mourinho are the symptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.