FA Cup QF Draw - City/Wigan V Saints

Jesus Christ ( not gabriel jesus ) I know a west brom fan - it is his birthday in a few weeks - clingfilm and bags purchased cos I is nice like that like!

A draw like this shouldn't be celebrated. It's 100% rigged to keep the big teams apart until the semi finals.
Posters shouldn't get giddy on a decent draw, just because these days the bent fuckers do things to help us.
The twats that run the game don't even bother hiding the shit stunts they try to pull.

A draw like this shouldn't be celebrated. It's 100% rigged to keep the big teams apart until the semi finals.
Posters shouldn't get giddy on a decent draw, just because these days the bent fuckers do things to help us.
The twats that run the game don't even bother hiding the shit stunts they try to pull.

So you think there is an agenda in our favour and the other big clubs?

It is a different slant on things.

Spot on, I have posted similar previously.

So you think there is an agenda in our favour and the other big clubs?
There is an agenda to manipulate the competition to generate an inflated exposure of the competition by keeping the bigger crowd pulling teams apart as long as possible.
Whether that works in our favour or not, still means the game is bent. For us bent or against us bent, doesn' matter.

There is an agenda to manipulate the competition to generate an inflated exposure of the competition by keeping the bigger crowd pulling teams apart as long as possible.
Whether that works in our favour or not, still means the game is bent. For us bent or against us bent, doesn' matter.
Totally bent, remember the year, rags had bad year in league, surprise surprise, no top teams in FA Cup and Millwall in final, I rest my case.

Fair enough mate. It does show how differently people view the draws.

Not knocking your view by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.