Sergio pitch incident at end of game

Not read all this thread but in my opinion if some low life twat attempts to attack a player then the player has every right to defend themselves.
Looks like he's done something or said something fairly bad as Kun was fuming and would have battered the inbred pie eating turd.
Wigan should be fined and made to play behind closed doors for not providing enough safely to the players on the pitch.
Hopefully the pie eater will be traced and named and shamed...hope he does/doesn't* find himself getting assaulted ..* delete as applicable

Won't surprise me if they fudge it to get Sergio suspended, especially after he exposed their lies at Bournemouth re the Sterling/Stewarding incident.

He's clearly been provoked into a response as a result of Wigan failing to control their supporters.

I don't have an issue fans celebrating on the pitch but whilst Lineker was talking about it, the majority of their fans chose to ignore celebrating with their own players and the majority could be seen over the presenters' shoulder massed right in front of the City supporters.
Won't suprise me either. Fortunately there is more than enough evidence to exhorate Aguero. The 'Fan tries to hit him twice and Aguero pushes him away and assumes a defensive position.
At least 3 ex-refs have come out in support of Aguero too.
Let's hope the City coaching staff gathered a sample of the gob for DNA evidence should the FArse be effing stupid.

"Wigan fans". Where are these motherfuckers when they're playing the likes of Doncaster and Wallsall? Look at their home attendance in League One and there isn't a fecker in sight. Now they've had their fun they can all go back to supporting United or Liverpool.

"Wigan fans". Where are these motherfuckers when they're playing the likes of Doncaster and Wallsall? Look at their home attendance in League One and there isn't a fecker in sight. Now they've had their fun they can all go back to supporting United or Liverpool.
at FC Utd?

Suspect the FA along with the Premier League have been waiting for an opportunity like this , our domination of football in England is not good for the coffers , there will be calls for Aguero to receive a lengthy ban , Pep to be asked about the touchline and tunnel issues and possible ban and the club to be fined over our supporters. The media will ramp it up before the cup final on Sunday and will be hoping an praying for a Goon victory were they can write there "wheels are coming off" articles and how Pep is actually a fraud , nothing new really and all very predictable , so maybe we should disappoint them by thrashing the Goons and breaking all Premier League records.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.