Wigan FA Cup post-match thread

John Stones: "I think it hurts even more that we’ve lost because we’re not used to doing it. We have only lost twice before this this season. It hurts. The feeling of losing is never nice for anyone but I think we take it to heart a bit more."

Manchester City and Wigan Athletic have been charged by the FA for failing to control their players following Fabian Delph's red card last night. No action against Aguero or Guardiola.
What did we do? I didn’t see any of ours misbehaving.

Nice try but no cigar.

Whatever happens, you'll try to find a way to blame Bravo. It just confirms your bias.

You're not alone in this. Those that don't rate Walker/Stones/Aguero or whoever, will all see things that support their opinions and ignore what doesn't.

We didn't lose last night because of Bravo, Walker, Stones, Aguero, Danilo or any one player. We play as a team and we win, lose or draw as a team,

Every player on the pitch made mistakes.

Whatever happens, you'll try to find a way to blame Bravo. It just confirms your bias.

You're not alone in this. Those that don't rate Walker/Stones/Aguero or whoever, will all see things that support their opinions and ignore what doesn't.

We didn't lose last night because of Bravo, Walker, Stones, Aguero, Danilo or any one player. We play as a team and we win, lose or draw as a team,
Every player on the pitch made mistakes.
Bravo more than most. He's only any good at saving penalties. Compare and contrast with Crazy Eddie. Sad for Bravo but true.

Wigan AND City charged???? Why??? All is I saw was the Wigan players jostling and harassing the ref when he pulled the yellow card out!

He has proved he can be a top player but has also proved he currently isn't.
Stones was playing exceptionally well before his injury 100%.

Both fullbacks last night were f in awfully Danilo was so bad it was like watching Clichy & Zaba again both CH panicked against 1 fucking attacker.

But got to say our main man up top wasn't at the races very poor movement & many times not in the box where it mattered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.