Carabao Cup Final pre-match thread

Carabao Cup Final prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our players will be better focused following the defeat on Monday so it might actually help us.

The next three matches hold the key to the success of our season Arsenal Cup final Arsenal Away Chelsea Home Three victories and we have cup and on course for a title Cannot help but feel since our title win of 2014 with just 1 trophy won the LC. we have massively under achieved i realize most if not all the plaudits about us being the best the prem has seen have come from outside our club, but until we start amassing trophies we cannot truly be considered as one of the `greats`

Last edited:
Aside from bravo (peps clearly made his mind up) let’s get our strongest possible 11 out there.

Bravo
Walker Otamendi Laporte Zinchenko
Fern
KDB Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane

No fucking about now. Strongest lineups from here on out if there is anything to be learned from Monday.

Pep needs to play his strongest line up for the cup final against the Arsenal, and in every game between now and the end of the season. When we should be playing Brighton either take the players away for a much need break in the sun, or give them a few days off.

Totally agree, the whole defence play far more confidently with him in the team. In a sane world he would play, I do not understand what is so sacrosanct about the goalkeeper, many posters talk about permutations of - Stones, Laporte, Kompany and Otomendi, even attacking midfield permutation, but not goalkeeper. It has to be Bravo, I think a lot of guys are having their judgement Cloudiod cos he can save pens, thing is, we have to get to pens against Arsoles, this is not Wolves remember.
With Eddie we win with Bravo, lap of the gods.
as you can see in the future u must be fed up winning all the worlds lotteries, so if your feeling benevolent, any chance you could give me the numbers for Friday.

Totally agree, the whole defence play far more confidently with him in the team. In a sane world he would play, I do not understand what is so sacrosanct about the goalkeeper, many posters talk about permutations of - Stones, Laporte, Kompany and Otomendi, even attacking midfield permutation, but not goalkeeper. It has to be Bravo, I think a lot of guys are having their judgement Cloudiod cos he can save pens, thing is, we have to get to pens against Arsoles, this is not Wolves remember.
With Eddie we win with Bravo, lap of the gods.
we'll need 3 goals at least,if it gets to pens then we will not have played a good game
1 for their first shot on target
1 that he throws in and the 3rd to win it
we may not win,our whole game is different without eddie
make that 4,staying on his line instead of being brave,can't recall him putting his head in when there's a boots there

this,i'd risk it with sane but not a defender,nico and eric for me

Ota and Kompany for me. I want a leader on that pitch. Last cup final v Liverpool, Kompany was brilliant and had only been back 3 games.

Laporte not played enough games to be starting cup finals for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.