What are your Wembley plans?

Driving down from Glossop on Sunday AM. We're staying at The Bridge hotel in Greenford.

Either bus or taxi to the ground and hopefully find a boozer to watch the game before.

Not sure if getting pissed in a park that is probably full of kids playing is the best idea.
Will have to just put up with the queues or stay around Hampstead where we are staying then get the tube in
Cans on Lidl/Aldi car park just off Wembley way was good against the dippers, hundreds of blues there then.

Thought I might aswell post this again as my post may have got lost amongst everybody’s planes.
Camden market has a beer festival on Sunday. £5 entry and all drinks half price as it is closing down so will be the last one. A friend who lives in Camden says that it is likely to be quite busy with 2 separate rooms with live music on. If you are staying anywhere that is easily accessible by tube to Camden Town/Chalk Farm I really recommend giving this a go, if not before the game then definitely after.

Thought I might aswell post this again as my post may have got lost amongst everybody’s planes.
Camden market has a beer festival on Sunday. £5 entry and all drinks half price as it is closing down so will be the last one. A friend who lives in Camden says that it is likely to be quite busy with 2 separate rooms with live music on. If you are staying anywhere that is easily accessible by tube to Camden Town/Chalk Farm I really recommend giving this a go, if not before the game then definitely after.

Top man! Defo will check it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.