United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
These fuckers can win it. No Blue should be under any illusion that they can't. Both times Mourinho has won it he's bored everyone to death with his turgid football - that's exactly how this shower are playing.

This I agree with, if that was to happen all the great football we have played this season will be washed under the table

These fuckers can win it. No Blue should be under any illusion that they can't. Both times Mourinho has won it he's bored everyone to death with his turgid football - that's exactly how this shower are playing.

forget winning the champions league united need to beat sevilla first i feel they will score at OT and if they play like last night the big pitch will suit them

If Seville had had a little more nouse up front, they would be firm favourites to go through taking a decent lead to the swamp. I thought technically, they were far superior. Nice to see Navas play well

Surely this is some sort of joke? Exactky whats wrong with the world today. People looking to take offence to anything. De gay? Are we french? Has anyone questioned his sexuality? The word gay still means happy as queer still means perculiar. May be just maybe people cant spell. Maybe thaey are indeed being in cringworthy. But ffs people get a grip

I've noticed several posters on here refer to De Gea as "de gay" or something similar. I really hope there are just a bunch of 12 year olds on here. Otherwise that is just profoundly embarrassing. What kind of self respecting adult could be that impossibly lame? I mean for fucks sake. Cringe worthy.

Awaits ban for upsetting people

Surely this is some sort of joke? Exactky whats wrong with the world today. People looking to take offence to anything. De gay? Are we french? Has anyone questioned his sexuality? The word gay still means happy as queer still means perculiar. May be just maybe people cant spell. Maybe thaey are indeed being in cringworthy. But ffs people get a grip

Awaits ban for upsetting people
I'm with you,we are pc mad in this country these days,nothing can just be a joke anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.