What are your Wembley plans?

Coach from denton 08.30 sunday morning to wealdstone, a few ciders there then underground to wembers....bring it on

9.34 from Stockport (obviously) tomorrow morning, stopping in Milton Keynes overnight and then early train to Wembley Sunday morning. Only beer, curry and a trophy to collect before returning on the Euston scramble Sunday evening.

Any regular motorway users advice please. I live north side of town. Not up to speed on all the roadworks.
M6 M1 to London or nip over the M62 them M1 all the way down.

8.20 train Sunday to Watford, breakfast in moon under water on high st , check in at travelodge , train to wembley central and then tube to wmc for few beers , win cup , back to the flag in Watford, sleep , Wetherspoons for breakfast and couple of beers , back to Piccadilly on train and afternoon in town ...

Had to alter plans slightly as I now have to collect my ticket at Wembley as Royal Mail have lost my ticket in the post...

Getting excited now. 7am drive to Harrow, get checked in at premier Inn, down to the Windermere in South Kenton then tube to Wembley. On the piss after, the result will decide where we go. Come on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.