Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

It’s probably why he has ignored the fucking idiots and no doubt will continue to do so.
Guardiola says his feelings are so strong on this issue that a punishment would not concern him.

"If they want to suspend me - UEFA, Premier League, FIFA - it's OK," he said.

He will not stop wearing it has already said that when ask about PEG’s comments They will fine him first and if he keeps wearing it fine him again I bet City have their lawyers on the case

I'm sure it's just coincidence that Pep's been wearing the yellow ribbon for months yet the FA wait until two days before City play a cup final at Wembley before charging him.

Think it's because they don't want him wearing it at a high profile (media wise) final.
That is all.

GHYR.jpg

Manchester City players adopt an unusual formation during their warm up for Sunday's League Cup final.

What disturbs me about this is. He has been wearing it all fucking season never mind this bollocks about earlier warnings . They have gone public at the very last moment they could before a major cup final. It fucking stinks to high heaven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.