Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Sorted

ties-r-us-plain-bright-yellow-hand-made-mens-bow-tie-p71-259_image.jpg

He won't walk away from us as thats what they want him to do,i think he is a stubborn man under the nice smile

Hope you are right, but it is his stubbornness that worries me and makes me think he might not back down.

If the FA only have jurisdiction over the FA Cup then not it's not really a problem until next year's FA Cup (or the Charity Shield?) but if their remit covers Premier League then this has potential to escalate quite rapidly.

Hope you are right, but it is his stubbornness that worries me and makes me think he might not back down.

If the FA only have jurisdiction over the FA Cup then not it's not really a problem until next year's FA Cup (or the Charity Shield?) but if their remit covers Premier League then this has potential to escalate quite rapidly.

But he has been wearing it during the FA Premier League.

His ribbon gesture has not breached any football regulations. After changing its rules this season, European governing body UEFA now bans only offensive messages from being displayed and that position is shared by the Football Association

This was my understanding.

Seems Jose Alvarez Haya may have an opinion on the matter...

(He is has basically said Pep likely hoped FIFA, UEFA, or the FA would not actually charge him and then said the question is now: will Pep continue to wear the ribbon.)

Wonder if this has any connection to the decision by Abu Dhabi to withdraw funding from the Bernabeu stadium improvement.
I was just thinking that. My understanding is that there are people in the FA that are fairly close to that project and may not be happy with our owner’s actions.

May be a reach, though.

Man up mate,he will stick to his guns and so he should,if you don't know about the catalans google the police shooting them and keeping them in prision all for wanting independence from spain,thats his people

Considering the Spanish police searched his familys plane and cars looking for Puigdemont today, it's pretty clear why he's all of a sudden he's been charged. Clearly the Spanish authorities have had a word with the FA and demanded they try and stop him wearing it

THis sums it up in one, the FA are Spains bitches. Sad fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.