Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Of all the things that are wrong with football, inside the game , historical abuse, pfa boss being paid 2.5 mil a year, poor national team , shite refs, var gone crazy, the fa decide this is their just cause. Well done that fa

Yeah, whilst I think the timing is odd, I suspect the players aren’t remotely arsed about it and nor is Guardiola. It only serves to highlight the Catalan cause further.
Very much this.

Though, I would love it if all City supporters showed up in yellow bibs (over their coats given how cold it will be) on Sunday.

If someone had an sense they would make thousands of Catalonian scarves/flags with City on, sell them out side Wembley and we all wave them for Pep.

Based on what he's said previously he won't back down. The FA probably know this as it has been discussed in private so I wonder what exactly they're hoping to achieve.

If they have been under political pressure from Spain, it's backfired as the awareness will now be huge in front of a global audience.

It's all very odd.

If someone had an sense they would make thousands of Catalonian scarves/flags with City on, sell them out side Wembley and we all wave them for Pep.

You may be on to something. Good idea.

Off topic, I know but only just noticed your username. I used to play cricket against your club. I hope you're not Gary Wilde. I used to dislike him with a passion. ;)

What do you expect from an FA stuck in 1950 - bloody fancy dan coming over here showing us how to play football with style over clogging head-down speed merchant tactics.
Easy to give the FA two fingers, just wear a sticker next time saying "yellow ribbon".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.