League Cup Final - Post Match Thread

It was awful and went on right through the match
There’s always someone who spoils it for everyone else at Wembley, isn’t there? Might be worth reporting to the club. They could track him down and ban him. Or her.

There’s always someone who spoils it for everyone else at Wembley, isn’t there? Might be worth reporting to the club. They could track him down and ban him. Or her.

they must have been right bad, lol

I've been that guy. I was sat in East Stand years ago for a derby and had too much Guinness the night before, morning/day of the game. I was rotten. I kept it to myself and joined in the outrage going on around me..

"who's that smelly bastard"?

People used to say, "ah, you've won nothing with Pep yet."
Well, WE HAVE NOW!
The jealous b's can do one.
Congratulations everyone and I hope that Pep stays with us for another 25 years!

pep the myth and he's been found out in england hahahahahahha boy the media and the scum have been giving it large about pep. but if he was at united he would be the greatest manager since slice bread and jose who. look whatever manchester city win or do under pep the media will not give him credit its seen that any manager at manchester city and the money should win every thing or is seen as a failure

what manchester city and pep have done this season to the english game is ripped them a new hole nobody is close and the gap is so wide the premier league looks like a relegation battle from 2nd place down. even sky have forget how far manchester city are in front and now its pushing the race for the top 4 on the clips in the breaks

A public flogging would have been appropriate or maybe a simple enema. Looking at the pies on sale it was probably them.

Took my son with me yesterday for his first ever trip to Wembley. Had a brilliant day, with the additional bonus of actually being able to remember it for once!

Thought we were pretty poor in the first half, but it was a superb finish from Aguero to give us the lead. Nice to see Bravo get an assist too, hopefully his performance vindicated Guardiola's decision and will put an end to some of the over the top criticism he receives. Second half we were much better, and completely outplayed Arsenal, who were admittedly awful. Couldn't have gone much better with the stalwarts Aguero, Kompany and Silva getting the goals. Only thing that could've topped it would have been a red card for Wilshere, the loathsome prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.