Talksport

Tuned in to Durham's Drivetime show for few minutes to hear what he had to say about Arsenal. Expected to have to put up with Thicko Gough's gormless voice and general stupidity, but Tony Cascarino was on and what a huge improvement that was.

Tuned in to Durham's Drivetime show for few minutes to hear what he had to say about Arsenal. Expected to have to put up with Thicko Gough's gormless voice and general stupidity, but Tony Cascarino was on and what a huge improvement that was.
Is that the same Cascarino who constantly said last season that pep wouldn't last the season and would be sacked because he wouldn't be able to hack it in the PL

Jim Shite wumming arsenal fans this morning with his Bodger to arsenal in the summer story.

Didn't get many bites. So he did serious and it's a lot better. The debate I've local FA's disciplinary procedures is the kind of thing a well meaning sports station should be investigating.

Durham carrying on the wummery of Bodgers as next arse manager. I reckon he'll get a few bites.

He's following the same script as White. Right down to reading out "I've received a text message from a player supporting Rodgers saying this..."

Oops.

A bit silly but every time they mention MacTominey I think they are saying Ptolemy. At least he will be able to calculate how far behind they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.