VAR (PL introduction 2019)

Well we used to have shite refs now we've got shite VAR as well just a few more useless tossers on the payroll and a few more drinks breaks.

Refs been in use for 100 years

VAR been in use for less than a year

Needs time to improve and speed up, unfortunately we got moaners who will never accept change for the good.

Refs been in use for 100 years

VAR been in use for less than a year

Needs time to improve and speed up, unfortunately we got moaners who will never accept change for the good.
Its a matter of opinion whether its a change for the good or just a change the game seems to have gone from strength to strength over the last hundred years, sometimes the phrase don't mess with a good thing rings true.

Its a matter of opinion whether its a change for the good or just a change the game seems to have gone from strength to strength over the last hundred years, sometimes the phrase don't mess with a good thing rings true.

Fans constantly booing decisions, after match mangers in bewilderment and anger at refs, confusion, and worst of all teams losing vital points and matches based on errors from the Ref ...lets not try and change this though ! Unbelievable

Fans constantly booing decisions, after match mangers in bewilderment and anger at refs, confusion, and worst of all teams losing vital points and matches based on errors from the Ref ...lets not try and change this though ! Unbelievable
So fans booing decisions is part of the game,well I suppose we can all stand wait a few minutes in silence and just nod oh well that's right then, anger at refs personally I enjoy that part of the game manager bewilderment and confusion there was certainly none of that tonight was there. The peoples game is now just becoming a TV business. Unbelievable.

So fans booing decisions is part of the game,well I suppose we can all stand wait a few minutes in silence and just nod oh well that's right then, anger at refs personally I enjoy that part of the game manager bewilderment and confusion there was certainly non of that tonight was there. The peoples game is now just becoming a TV business. Unbelievable.

You sum up my impatience point. All these things can be ironed out over time. It will never be perfect but it will be a dam sight better than one bloke guessing decisions by 22 cheating players.

You sum up my impatience point. All these things can be ironed out over time. It will never be perfect but it will be a dam sight better than one bloke guessing decisions by 22 cheating players.
From a success point of view I'm struggling to see how it gets any better, the games gone from groups of lads paying to kick a ball around a field too a multi billion pound World wide business with players being paid untold fortunes in less than a hundred and fifty years. Still if it becomes too sterile and loses its appeal we can always say at least every decision is spot on well at least in opinion of VAR.

simply it needs to be slicker with the crowd kept in the loop as to whats going on. Why it can't just be 4th official and monitor at pitch side watching the feed we get at home relaying a view to the guy in the middle is beyond me. They have taken something and made it way way more complicated than it needs to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.