Premier League Games 3/4/5/ March

Sanchez glaring at his team mates with a hint of disbelief: "How can you all be this shit?"

GK=DDG>Ederson (DDG doesn’t play out the back like Ederson but we don’t know if he even can because of our system is to punt it deep)

Defense: Pep would take Bailey and Lindelof over his current CBs (except Kompany who is awesome but rarely fit)
RB/LB are comparable and hard to argue which are better (Mendy is better than Shaw but both have had injury issues and Jose still doesn’t trust Shaw for whatever reason)

Midfield: talent and numbers show Pogba is slightly ahead of De Bruyne when on the field (Pogs missed over a month this season and is typically played outside of his strengths) to say otherwise means you just don’t like Pogba
CDMs are similar class and get the job done
David Silva is much better than Scot McT but they are obviously asked to do different things within their systems

Attack: Aguero is better than Rom but in fairness to Rom Aguero gets way more service and chances
Martial and Sane are both super talented young attackers (I think Martial may be a better talent but he needs a different system for sure to prove that. I don’t see a potential Balon Dor winner in Sane like Martial, but Sane is producing more at the moment so I am not discrediting him at all)
Alexis is better than Jesus at the moment but for how long?

Holy fuck

And it can be argued that this isn't even the worst post either :)

I have to say that so far I have been very impressed with Pogba's lung bursting jogs and the urgency and leadership he shows.

Looks every inch the premier leagues record signing.
Like it when he does those little skips when he’s running with the ball.

I fuckin hate the ****s with a passion like we all do :), watching them cos they’re getting beat, & omg how fuckin shit are they?? we’ll fuckin destroy them at ours big time

Pogba having an absolute 'mare and Sanchez wandering around looking lost. They are both great players but they look poor in this team. Step up Master Coach Maureen !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.