Rags v Dippers..... who do you want to win?

If it's a draw, can we be confirmed champions (properly - not they can get the same points and would have to overcome our goal difference) by winning our next 3?

I appreciate the football that Klopp plays and for that I would rather him win and humiliate Mourinho and his band of overhyped clowns. A 7-0 trouncing would be grand with both Pogba and Sanchez shown up as headless chickens losing balls and chasing lost causes because o how they play. A fight between them would add to the comedic spectacle as well.

Will probably watch some of it but every time I watch the rag twats it hurts my eyes too much and have to change channel. Will be PEG parking the bus yet again like at Klanfield and at Seville (and anytime they play anybody decent in fact). A draw is the rational result to wish for of course but can't bring myself to wish for anything other than that lot getting battered!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.