Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

Was the only downside of Wembley, blues wearing the ribbons. Hey boo that anthem tonight lads booooooo

How is what any blue wears to a game a downside to you? And if people want to boo the 'anthem' again so what? Doesn't concern you what others are doing, feel free to join in or not, and i'm not one who'll be booing or wearing a ribbon, just don't understand your point.

Was the only downside of Wembley, blues wearing the ribbons. Hey boo that anthem tonight lads booooooo
I was given a ribbon at Wembley and I was very happy to wear it. After reading your post I’m going to wear it again tonight.

Uefa don't have an issue with the ribbon; it's only the intellectually challenged at our illustrious FA who seem to find something objectionable about it, and, as Pep suggests, the idiot Glenn has clearly not understood one ha'porth of what the issue was all about!

It’s interesting the FA have the audacity to fine Pep £20k for wearing a yellow ribbon. Martin Glenn however causes widespread offence with his swastika / Star of David comments but gets off Scott free. Which is the more offensive?

Fined £20,000 and warned about future conduct.

That is disgraceful when other people get away with remarks that are really highly offensive. However, them doing this has raised awareness of the problems.

To be honest when I first noticed that Pep was wearing the ribbon I thought it was for a charity and I just hadn't caught up with which one it was so, as I say it has raised awareness of the situation in his country.

Plus like others I am now wearing a yellow ribbon, in fact two, one on my scarf and one on my jacket. They've helped Pep rather than hindered him I guess!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.