United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good was Rashford's first goal? I know he's massively overhyped, but Jesus that was a lovely goal. Fully reminded you of Cristiano Ronaldo in his pomp. Sanchez on the other hand... think we might have dodged a bullet there. Doesn't look like his form's improved at all since leaving Arsenal.

If you took City and Utd out of it Spurs would be top, then if you took Spurs City and Utd out of it....... clowns
If you took City, the rags, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Burnley, Leicester, Brighton, Everton, Bournemouth, Watford, Newcastle, Swansea, Huddersfield, West Ham, Saints, Palace and Stoke out of it, West Brom would be top of the West Bromwich Albion League.

How good was Rashford's first goal? I know he's massively overhyped, but Jesus that was a lovely goal. Fully reminded you of Cristiano Ronaldo in his pomp. Sanchez on the other hand... think we might have dodged a bullet there. Doesn't look like his form's improved at all since leaving Arsenal.
rag,,,,

If you took City, the rags, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Burnley, Leicester, Brighton, Everton, Bournemouth, Watford, Newcastle, Swansea, Huddersfield, West Ham, Saints, Palace and Stoke out of it, West Brom would be top of the West Bromwich Albion League.
Indeed, in fact to get a much more acceptable picture, it would salve the despair completely if the Premier league wasn't mentioned at all this season.

No downside to that result. Liverpool's bubble well and truly popped. Big doubt whether Pogba is now worth the trouble and we can now win the league at the Derby.
Also nice to see a few ref decisions going against Liverpool
i'd sooner see a few go against the rags personally..

Is this a wind up? or you being serious?!?!?

No decent fullback would have sold himself like that.

*sniff*

Indeed, in fact to get a much more acceptable picture, it would salve the despair completely if the Premier league wasn't mentioned at all this season.
Indeed, I'm looking forward to a summer focusing solely on the rags improvement in points terms being extrapolated to cover a further season, not taking into account other variables and a celebration of their run to the CL round of 16 and the FA Cup quarters. I'm certain every player they sign will also be held to be the very best in their position in world football and a perfect fit for their team, indeed they could sign up to 5 final jigsaw pieces.
The league winners will be mentioned only in hushed tones and only when questioning the price and quality of our signings.
Come the eve of the 18/19 season, the rags will be held by all and sundry to be undisputed winners of yet another transfer window and anointed champions in waiting.
In other words, just a normal summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.