United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, a throwaway comment about United on a United thread...

If you ever want to know where the term bitter blue originated I am pretty sure it is this forum mate. Very scared, paranoid adults here. They are that blinkered they ignored your criticism of Sanchez and focused on something positive about a united player (how dare you) Should be a support group rather than a fans forum. I get the comparison to Ronaldo in terms of the goal, took it very well and if he had that consistency he would have played more for them. He will try it again next time, either slip or hit it over the stadium.

If you ever want to know where the term bitter blue originated I am pretty sure it is this forum mate. Very scared, paranoid adults here. They are that blinkered they ignored your criticism of Sanchez and focused on something positive about a united player (how dare you) Should be a support group rather than a fans forum. I get the comparison to Ronaldo in terms of the goal, took it very well and if he had that consistency he would have played more for them. He will try it again next time, either slip or hit it over the stadium.
You are such a wum pal.

Wind it in.

Aye, I rarely post on this forum and stuff like this makes me realise why I don't! Hopefully he loses any form he has in its entirely before the derby!

thinking hard last night and the manchester city team/squad to face united in a couple of weeks and if everybody fit well its truly a scary line up and bench. good luck jose in parking the bus you must be having nightmares already and the only saving grace for united and jose i can see is anthony taylor being named referee

ederson
walker
mendy
kompany
otamendi
sane
KDB
fernandinho
silva
sterling
aguero
----------------------------
subs
jesus
b.silva
Danilo
stones
Foden
Laporte
Gündoğan

thinking hard last night and the manchester city team/squad to face united in a couple of weeks and if everybody fit well its truly a scary line up and bench. good luck jose in parking the bus you must be having nightmares already and the only saving grace for united and jose i can see is anthony taylor being named referee

ederson
walker
mendy
kompany
otamendi
sane
KDB
fernandinho
silva
sterling
aguero
----------------------------
subs
jesus
b.silva
Danilo
stones
Foden
Laporte
Gündoğan
Bravo must be on the bench!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.