United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's actually a little bit unlucky. He tried to translate the Portuguese word for inheritance, but ended up getting the English word heritage, which has lead him to seemingly mock the rags history. But it's not actually what he meant to say. He meant to say that what he inherited off LVG and Moyes was utter garbage compared to the players Pep did. It's an almighty cock up and is downright hilarious. Now the rags are desperately pulling every video to hide the embarrassment.

Thought he used to be an interpreter. Looks like, not a very good one.

every right to be if Pep gave an interview like that I would want him out.

It feels like a deflection, like he's deflecting the blame. Its true in recent times United arent a European giant that are expecting to get into the semis of the CL every season. But that's why he was brought in right? To get them back to that.

Yes he did and the Caff are giving him mixed reviews at best aren't they?
I didn't spend too long on there, just had a quick browse. But from what I saw they're pretty angry:

"I wish Mourinho stopped implying that United are some sort of small club that has no right to expect success or good football. This whole rant about how he inherited a bunch of shite players and how we always underperform in the CL and are nothing like Real, Barca or Bayern is incredibly disrespectful. Once again, it's all about him, about defending his ego. That it's not his fault we played like absolute cowards against Sevilla; it's just the history of the club! We can't expect anything else, we're always shite!

feck off with that."

"Very interesting 12 minute rant. I don't dispute that there's a process, or that it takes time, or that Pep inherited a process further along than he did. I'm not looking to get rid of him either. Its even blatantly obvious that we're we were never going to win the ECL this season. No args with any of that. BUT... (you could hear a "but" coming right?!?)... Manchester United is schooled on attacking football, and there's absolutely no reason why we should've played so negatively against Sevilla, and he doesn't mention either of these points - in 12 minutes ?!?"

"Like me he's resigned to not being able to compete with City as they have too much financial power now. Unfortunately unlike me he's one of the few people able to do anything about it.

None if it justifies losing to Sevilla at home though, he's just saying "well we wouldn't have won the CL anyway, these players aren't good enough". Again he's not wrong, but we need him to show more fight."

This made me laugh (for any Day Today aficionados):

Exactly what sprang to mind as I was listening to that.

Basically he's over-achieving and his squad is shit and utd aren't that a big a club in Europe or domestically any longer.

The rag masses will be very confused atm because suddenly the "but we're Manchester United..." retort has been rubbished by their own manager.

Life comes at you fast eh?

Exactly what sprang to mind as I was listening to that.

Basically he's over-achieving and his squad is shit and utd aren't that a big a club in Europe or domestically any longer.

The rag masses will be very confused atm because suddenly the "but we're Manchester United..." retort has been rubbished by their own manager.

Life comes at you fast eh?

That is the best part of it. We can point it out for all we want and just get labelled "bitter blues" however when your own manager - who has spunked about £250m on players he now rubbishes - does it then my word what the fuck do you do???? Other than sit in a corner and quiver.

Can someone summarise what has been said
He says the club has won fuckall for years, the team is shit, the fans are deluded, whoever buys the players doesn't know what he's doing and the ticket tout is a c.unt.
He also says that our players are miles better than theirs and that they have been living in our shadow for years.
Apart from that, he says, all is well in Ragland and everybody is on the same page and pulling in the same direction.
Pmsl.

There's being defensive in a press conference but fuck me he's even managed to park the bus in that lol.

why why why mad jose
why why why mad jose

so before united show you the door
can city and pep roll about on the floor (just once more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.