United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Paddy Crerrand has got a next cell mate.
When Gill and Woodward visit Mourinho, next time, it'll be like the dungeon scene from Silence of the Lambs.
Which one will be Multiple Miggs, though?

Sorry to be a dense Yank, but what do you mean by the cell mate comment?

I ask because Crerand and his completely unintelligible accent (to a Yank) was on Sirius FC radio as I drove to work this morning, bemoaning the state of the rags and begrudgingly offering some praise for City (except our "defense can be got at") but supplemented that with how lucky we are that the league was so soft this season . . .

I think the City fans got to him at Stoke, and coupled with the Seville result he`s lost it. We all know this rant is pre-planned to deflect away from Chumps League elimination and a message to the board, back me or I`m off.

To the song that I`m singing.......16 in front you Portuguese

I watched that RTE clip yesterday where Eamonn Dunphy accused Maureen of being a narcissist then bang on cue Maureen gives us 12 minutes that could be entitled " why I am not a narcissist " . Uncanny !

His mate Duncan Castles sent me a preview of his support tweet which he intends to follow soon - its -

I can't for the life of me see why PSG would want anything to do with the toxic eye gauger! I assume, like City, they'd want to play attacking attractive football!

That’s my thinking too in why I don’t think they would even countenance PEG as their manager.

Did he really spend 12mins explaining the failures of United in Europe? Redcafe are very angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.