United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
t4wFv7R.gif

...."in every wall there is a door...."
Jose Mourinho, Friday 16th march, 2018 , United kingdom..
Wibble.

There's being defensive in a press conference but fuck me he's even managed to park the bus in that lol.
Not so sure about defensive, to me it looked like all-out attack on the club that employs him. The stuff about what he inherited has to be a not so subtle dig at Woody Woodpecker's antics as chief exec. Gloriously funny though, long may it continue.

Fat deluded whopper still banging on about testing Pep, and the City players piss hahaha! It’s a fuckin joy to watch these cnuts free fall, into paranoid schizophrenia. Hahahahaha! :D
If we are reasonable and logical most of our players are probably on some form of performance enhancing drugs. Just like most of the other players in the league.

It's either highly suspicious that nobody gets caught or a severe lack of testing in football.

Well i suppose that is one way of telling your own fans to accept they are not top dogs and to wind their neck in.

That list of stats where they finished and what they have achieved was literally the pro's and con's sheet that made Woodward nod strongly. On the football side Woodward knows he can't ask for much more. Mourinho is there to stay you red buggers, how do you like that :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.